Supporting Eurofins COVID-19 SentinelTM Program
BSTI has teamed with Eurofins QC to bring cost effective early detection of severe acute respiratory coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) outbreaks to facilities across the United States. The SARS-CoV-2 virus is the source of the COVID-19 pandemic. Studies have established that wastewater can be used as a leading indicator of SARS-CoV-2 outbreaks which can give facility and public health personnel a jump on individualized testing and containment measures.
Advantages of Wastewater Monitoring
- Earlier Detection of Outbreaks
- Ability to Proactively Monitor Larger Populations More Frequently
- Highly Cost Effective Compared to Individual Testing
- Results within 48 Hours
Eurofins QC has introduced their SentinelTM Program that focuses on the analytical side of the process. BSTI’s role is to support facilities by providing the equipment and information to install and collect the wastewater samples for shipment to the laboratory. BSTI’s three Service Level offerings are attractively priced and readily customizable.
Service Level 1 – Equipment Only
Best for facilities that have available and knowledgeable hands-on personnel to install the equipment, perform routine equipment upkeep and implement the sampling program. An easy-to-follow Users Guide and a BSTI technical support contact will be provided with the equipment. This option includes the following:
- Portable Compact Composite Sampler
- Options for 120 VAC or 12 VDC Rechargeable Battery models
- Sample tubing and connections
- Accumulation vessels
- Consumable / spare parts
- Manufacturer’s warrantee
Customers will prepare and ship samples to directly to Eurofins QC using laboratory-supplied directions, bottles and packaging.
Service Level 2 – Equipment, Set-up and Technical Support
Best for facilities that would like to limit the use of their on-site personnel to sample collection only. On-site personnel would only have to collect and package the samples for shipment to Eurofins QC. BSTI experts will provide all of the necessary equipment as described in Service Level 1 above, plus:
- On-site location selection support
- Equipment installation
- Training for your personnel
- Technical phone support
- No Worries / No Cost equipment repair / replacement
Service Level 3 – Turn-Key (No Worries)
Best for facilities that prefer to have the BSTI experts do all the work. BSTI will provide all of the services described in Service Level 2 plus:
- Coordination of all sampling supplies from Eurofins QC
- Sample collection based on your desired sampling frequency
- Sampling event documentation
- Sample packaging and shipping to Eurofins QC
- Certified 40-hr OSHA trained samplers
Important note: The security and privacy of your data is important. Laboratory results will be directly
reported to you and your designated team by Eurofins QC. BSTI will not have any access to your data.
Contact Tony Finding at email@example.com or (610)-806-5287
to learn more and get help determining the best equipment set up and price for your needs.