Brownfield Science & Technology, Inc. (BSTI), an environmental consulting and remediation firm serving the Mid-Atlantic Region is seeking a Technical Practice Leader to expand our services in the Mid-Atlantic Region. This position is being offered as we continue to implement our aggressive 2025 Long Range Strategic Plan by adding to our existing team, establishing complementary new practice areas, and expanding our reach geographically.
BSTI was founded in 1999 and has achieved a solid reputation for technical excellence and customer satisfaction. Along the way, we have attracted the attention of respected clientele with complex and interesting projects. BSTI is the recipient of multiple awards including the Greater Philadelphia Chamber of Commerce Excellence Award for Professional Services (2012) and PSMJ’s Circle of Excellence (2018 and 2019) and several of our employees have earned accolades for professional achievements through industry peer groups such as ASTM and ITRC. Our corporate culture which stresses integrity, technical excellence, and customer service has earned us a Net Promoter® score of 97 based on a recent customer perception survey. Visit www.bstiweb.com to learn more about us.
We are looking for inspired colleagues who take pride in their work, love challenges and want to learn and teach alongside like-minded professionals. If you are a talented environmental scientist, geologist, or engineer whose value is going unrecognized, your career is professionally blocked by layers of corporate structure, or are simply in the wrong cultural setting, then consider joining BSTI.
The ideal candidate will have a distinguishable subject matter expertise related to a higher education specialty and/or work experience. Such expertise can either enhance our existing practice areas, develop a complimentary and new practice area, and/or become the lead service offering for new geographic markets.
With BSTI leadership support, the selected candidate will be expected to promote their particular expertise with existing and prospective BSTI clientele through continued education, publication, public speaking, networking and project work. Additional requirements include mentoring junior staff, providing company-wide project support, identifying and securing additional technical talent, and promoting BSTI’s brand.
- Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Science, Geology, Engineering or a related earth science major.
- Possess expert knowledge and experience working with regulatory programs such as the USEPA, NJDEP, PADEP, DNREC, MDE and NYDEC.
- Possess strong technical writing skills, published materials and presentation experience.
- Be able to demonstrate success leveraging their technical expertise for business growth.
- Have solid computer skills and be MS Office functional.
- Have a valid driver’s license, be drug-free and no criminal record.
Advanced Qualifications (considered a plus):
- Professional credentials and/or advanced degrees such as PMP, P.G., P.E., NJ-LSRP, MS, PhD, etc.
- Demonstrated success leading business units and/or technical staff
A competitive compensation and benefits package will be offered to the best candidate. Our benefits program includes health care coverage, a 401K retirement plan, bonuses, paid holidays and a vacation plan.
BSTI is a great place to work. Come grow with us.
Please email your letter of interest and resume to email@example.com and our leadership team will contact you.