Are you always striving to be the best at what you do?
At BSTI, we only hire the best and the brightest and maintain a very high standard of performance. We also operate with a “people first” business model. On any given day, you will be surrounded by youth sports coaches, avid outdoor enthusiasts, surfers, cyclists, gardeners, athletes and even a blacksmith. We also allow pets to come to our offices. We encourage a family-centric workplace and enjoy a terrific group of spouses and youngsters as part of our extended family.
We’re looking only for colleagues who “get it.”
- Health Insurance
- Prescription Drug Plan
- 401K Program with Company Match
- Paid Vacation and Paid Holidays
- Assistance in Professional Development
Experienced Environmental Professional
Are you ready to take that next step in your career?
Brownfield Science & Technology, Inc. (BSTI), an environmental assessment, consulting and remediation firm serving the Mid-Atlantic Region, is seeking an experienced Environmental Professional to support our Project Managers.
For this position, you will need to have 3-8 years of gainful experience in the environmental consulting arena and be located within a commutable distance to Cochranville or Doylestown, PA.
Before we get started, you will also need to know PADEP and NJDEP regulations well and have experience (and talent) writing regulatory reports. You will work closely with other bright and motivated professionals and participate in (and/or manage) Phase I and Phase II site assessments, soil and groundwater investigations, field data collection, and report preparation. BSTI also does great work on the remediation side; you’ll learn that too.
• Be a genuine, good-natured person with high standards.
• Possess a bachelor’s / higher degree in Geology, Hydrogeology, or Environmental Science.
• Know the NJDEP Technical Requirements and the Site Remediation Program. Knowledge of PADEP and DNREC regulatory programs are useful too.
• Possess strong technical writing and verbal communication skills.
• Possess solid computer and electronic device knowledge (e.g., MS Office).
A competitive salary, benefits package and a great career will be offered to the best candidate. Our benefits program includes flexible home / office policies, health care coverage, a retirement plan, bonuses, paid holidays and a vacation plan.
Check us out at www.bstiweb.com, LinkedIn and Facebook and then email your letter of interest and resume to email@example.com. Be good to others.
Are you looking for a place to grow your career? A place where you are challenged, respected and encouraged to be your best? A place where people come first? Are you self-motivated, ultra-organized, and passionate? Do you enjoy flexibility and variety in your day? Can you adapt to changing workloads and priorities? Do you want to be part of an amazing office culture with a successful and rapidly growing team? If the answer is, “Yes!” then we have an opportunity for you.
Brownfield Science & Technology, Inc. (BSTI) is a team of earth science professionals who solve complex environmental problems in the Mid-Atlantic United States. Our well-established culture of technical excellence and customer service starts with our employees; our most valued resource. Visit www.bstiweb.com to learn more about us.
We are searching for an energetic professional to own the role of Project Administrator in either our Cochranville, PA office or soon-to-be Doylestown, PA area office. This position is the hub that connects our ERP and CRM systems to our team of highly talented scientists, geologists and biologists.
- Prepare various forms as directed by Projects Managers (Subcontracts, Purchase Orders, Change Orders, Professional Service Agreements, and transmittals).
- Manage Compliance Documents including insurance certificates, contracts and safety documents.
- Support Project Managers to assess/manage project financials.
o Internally set up and initiate projects
o Support and track purchases
o Track accounts receivables
o Generate internal reports
o Prepare and distribute invoices
- Support staff with our enterprise software (Deltek VantagePoint)
- Assist with other office administrative functions as needed, such as filing, entering data, sorting mail, word processing, assisting with travel arrangements and office meetings
- Be highly organized, detail-oriented, and quality centric
- Able to complete multiple tasks concurrently and meet deadlines
- Have accurate data entry, writing and editing skills
- Be effective at communicating by phone, email, in writing and in person.
- Have strong computer skills (MS Office, etc.).
- Have experience working in Deltek Vision/Vantagepoint or similar enterprise platforms
Considered a Plus
- Have a background in bookkeeping or financial analysis
- Have prior experience in project administration at a professional services firm
BSTI offers competitive salary, benefits, and cool working atmosphere. Our benefits program includes health care coverage, disability insurance (long and short term), life insurance, AD&D, professional development opportunities, a 401K retirement plan, bonuses, paid holidays and a vacation plan.
Are you a person that wants to make a positive difference? If so, we look forward to meeting you. Submit your letter of interest and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don’t see your job listed?
Send us your resume and a bit about yourself.
We’re always looking for great people to add to our team, and we’d be happy to hear from you.